Happy and busy!
Canoeing on the River
River crossing in Style
Dartmoor Multi-Activity Adventure Week
Action and Adventure!
Rock climbing is fun and safe, abseil exciting, and canoeing relaxing! All this, plus campfires, easy walking in the woods, team fun.
But most important of all having fun whilst getting fit and active, then returning to base and enjoying a lovely evening by the fire and big hearty supper..
Based in Dartmoor National Park is a brilliant location to enjoy the great outdoors. This beautiful area boasts some of the best scenery in Britain and is the only true wild country in the south of England.
This trip is based at our own comfortable Bunkhouse with log fire and cosy bunk beds. From here we can explore the open moorland, scramble to the tops of the granite tors or follow streams and rivers that meander through the lovely woodlands that surround the lower ground.
- Holiday Type: Multi-activity adventure.
- Transport: to the activities will be by minibus.
- Activities: Canoeing, Climbing, Walking, Abseiling.
- Venue: Spirit of Adventure, Dartmoor, Devon.
- Accommodation: Powdermills Bunkhouse.
- Cost: £640 Transport can be arranged at extra cost
- Minimum Number Required: 4.
- Experience Required: None.
Dates for 2017
- 8th-13th April 2017.
For more details on any of the Spirit of Adventure ‘High Hopes’ Adventures please phone 01822 880277 for a chat and ask for the trip dossier, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.