ON THE DOORSTEP
A lovely place to stay !
Powdermills Bunkhouse is perfect for family gatherings or groups wishing to spend time exploring Dartmoor.. It has been a huge success, with many groups returning year after year..
It is ideal for groups who wish to walk on Dartmoor or for kayaking groups wishing to tackle the white water rivers over the winter.
Great venue for a stag of hen weekend, if combined with a activities, contact for info...
Many of Spirit of Adventure’s course participants elect to stay in the bunkhouse.
There is an excellent choice of local inns and restaurants within a few miles.
Comfortable and warm with excellent facilities, just what you need after an active day out.
- Warm and cosy, storage heaters in every room
- Comfortable lounge with wood burning stove
- Firewood provided
- Efficient drying room with dehumidifier.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 6 burner range, fridge, freezer, toasters, microwave etc.
Crockery, pans and tea towels provided.
- Hot and cold running water
- Excellent showers and washing facilities. Showers work on 20p meter
- 26 bunk spaces in 4 rooms – two 4 berth, one 8 berth and one 10 berth.
- Mattress cover/under sheet provided.
- Telephone – incoming calls only – 01822 880369.
This is a no smoking bunkhouse but smokers are welcome to smoke outside, ash bins provided.
“Great Facilities – still the best bunkhouse around” – Greig
£15 per person per night.
£12 for under 18’s and students.
Exclusive use £260 per night with a deposit of £100.
Click below to go to -
The Dewerstone Cottage
'Cottage in the Woods'
If you require more information please phone
01822 880277 or email email@example.com.