COSY LOG FIRE
WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
A choice of two Bunkhouses for hire!
The Dewerstone Cottage
'Cottage in the Woods'
Beautiful Woodland Setting..
Dewerstone Cottage is situated in the heart of the Dewerstone National Trust Estate. Spirit of Adventure acquired the lease in mid 2014 and refurbished for 2015.
It is ideal for groups who wish to climb as the Dewerstone is a fantastic climbing venue but it is also a lovely spot to walk, either through the estate or onto Dartmoor. It is also the perfect spot to get away from it all.
Spirit of Adventure use it as a base for its climbing courses and also for residential's.
The Cottage is comfortable and warm with excellent facilities. It is situated in the heart of the Plym Valley, alongside the River Meavy.
- Warm and cosy – with heaters in every room.
- Comfortable lounge with wood burning stove, tables, chairs and sofas.
- Firewood provided.
- Very efficient drying room with dehumidifier.
- Fully equipped kitchen with 6 burner stove and efficient oven, fridge, freezer, toasters, etc. All crockery, pans and tea towels provided.
- Hot and cold running water provided.
- Excellent showers and washing facilities.
- 34 bunk spaces in 6 rooms – three 10 berth and two 2 berth. Mattress cover/bottom sheet provided.
This is a no smoking bunkhouse but smokers are welcome to use the area just outside. Ash bins provided.
Cost – 2016
£15 per person per night.
£12 for under 18’s and students.
Exclusive use £275 per night with a deposit of £100.
To book please phone 01822 880277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.